Anasept® Antimicrobial Wound Irrigation Solution
4160IC 16 oz. Bottle
Anasept® Antimicrobial Wound Irrigation Solution is a breakthrough in wound care. Based on Anacapa’s highly regarded Anasept Antimicrobial Skin and Wound Cleanser, this antimicrobial irrigation solution provides a new dimension in antimicrobial wound care and Negative Pressure Wound Therapy:
- FDA Cleared, Antimicrobial Wound Irrigation Solution contains a broad-spectrum antimicrobial sodium hypochlorite that inhibits the growth of antibiotic resistant strains such as Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococci (VRE), Carbapenem Resistant Escherichia coli (CRE), as well as fungicidal, sporicidal and virucidal properties.
- Easy to use spikeable container with an integrated hanger that can be quickly attached to an I.V. Pole or NPWT and can be used with most Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Systems that are available with instillation or infusion capability.
- Safety: Anasept has been subjected to rigorous safety testing, at an independent laboratory and shown to meet all criteria for safe use.
- Clinically Tested: Anasept is clinically proven to reduce bioburden levels and improve the rate of healing.
- Non-Flammable; Can safely be used in Hyperbaric Chambers.
- Stable for 24 months when maintained at normal room temperature.
Sizing: 16 oz. Easy to use spikeable container with an integrated hanger
Catalog No. 4160IC
Case Quantity: 12
Anasept® Antimicrobial Wound Irrigation Solution is a clear, isotonic liquid that helps in the mechanical removal of the debris from the application site while delivering 0.057% broad-spectrum antimicrobial sodium hypochlorite via Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Device.
Anasept Antimicrobial Wound Irrigation Solution inhibits the growth of bacteria such as: Acinetobacter baumannii, Clostridium difficile, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus mirabilis, Staphylococcus aureus, Serratia marcescens, Carbapenem Resistant Escherichia coli (CRE), Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), as well as fungi such as: Candida albicans and Aspergillus niger that are commonly found in the wound bed.
Anasept formula is clinically proven to reduce wound bioburden levels and improve the rate of healing.*
Indications for Use:
Anasept Antimicrobial Wound Irrigation Solution is intended for use under the supervision of a healthcare professional for cleansing of foreign materials including micro-organisms from wounds such as: stage I-IV pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, post-surgical wounds, first and second degree burns, grafted and donor sites.